Author Topic: MEMBERSHIP (EVERYONE PLEASE READ)  (Read 1295 times)

Green Eggs n Pelham

• General Site Manager
  • Administrator
MEMBERSHIP (EVERYONE PLEASE READ)
« on: May 22, 2016, 05:30:45 PM »
If you have come across BDC Projects either via a FB post, Twitter, Auran/N3V Forums and wish to join, or have already joined but need your login information reset and sent to you, please send a PM to me here or on N3V if you have it. Take a look at the NYCTA! Pics thread, or the BART thread over there in order to find me.

Please submit the username AND the email you're using, so I know what to look for when sifting through the members awaiting approval list. A lot of these spambots are getting cleverer, and using some legitimate looking email addresses, so for now BStyles, myself and the rest of the staff are mass deleting the membership requests because a lot of them start spamming the site.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly and I'll do my best to help. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to those who have been waiting some weeks for their membership to go through, or who have lost their login credentials. We'll get this sorted out asap!

-A 8)

NYCTAPat1802

• The "Redbird" Guy.
Re: MEMBERSHIP (EVERYONE PLEASE READ)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 09:47:00 PM »
Sounds good, Ace.
[Insert Signature Here]

Green Eggs n Pelham

• General Site Manager
  • Administrator
Re: MEMBERSHIP (EVERYONE PLEASE READ)
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 01:30:48 AM »
Other admins, please leave the membership approvals up to me for now---I've gotten some PMs about people registering, and when I go to check their status, they're not listed in the pending approval list, which means you might be accidentally mass deleting them.

As always, any questions please PM me.

-A