Poll

What other transit systems should I add to my East Bay Transit Authority route?

Bus
1 (7.1%)
Tram/Light Rail/Premetro
6 (42.9%)
Monorail
0 (0%)
Commuter Rail
7 (50%)
Other (Please post your option)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: East Bay Transit Authority (Work in Progress)  (Read 4948 times)

Trombone15

• East Bay Transit Authority Director
Re: East Bay Transit Authority (Work in Progress)
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2016, 10:39:13 AM »
Hello everyone. I have some bad news. I have decided to delete the version 5 of the route and start over from scratch. Version 4 is still available on the DLS. I'm sorry but I think I need to fix up the route to make it more realistic.

Thanks for the support and stay awesome!

Trombone15

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2016, 07:14:52 PM »
False alarm everyone! Version 5 of the route is still a go but will not be done until December 2016. I still need to add scenery to the route. It's about 75% done. I'll post updates about the WMATA Metrorail system tomorrow. Thank you and stay awesome!

Trombone15

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2016, 09:28:33 AM »
Hello everyone! It has been awhile but I have some news. I have started to construct the premetro line of the EBTA. You'll need to download the UF14 by alterr in order to not have any missing dependencies. This will be known as the East Bay Transit Authority Version 6. Screenshots will be posted this weekend. Take care and stay awesome! :3

Trombone15

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2017, 12:03:02 PM »
I really need to find the time to post screenshots. Being back at college, it's tough to make any updates during the semester. Thank you for being patient and stay awesome.

Trombone15

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2017, 10:34:39 AM »
Hello everyone. I have some bad news. I have to completely shut down both the EBTA and the WMATA route projects. I know I have worked hard on both of them but I want to have a fresh restart. I promise that I'll come up with a new route someday. It was nice to work on these routes. The EBTA that I uploaded to the DLC will remain on there but that's it. Thank you all and stay awesome.

Trombone15

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2017, 04:51:22 AM »
Wow, it has been quite awhile since I've posted here. Anyway, I would like to update everyone that I won't be working on subway routes for awhile. Currently, I'm working on a fictional LBSCR South London themed Railway Line called The Gramsby Line. You can check those threads at Trainz Discussion Forums and British Trainz forums. My username is car112 and all you need to do is to search "The Gramsby Line". I do miss working on subway routes, but electrical overhead is very interesting. I don't know when I'll work on a subway route in the future, but I'll know when to start one. Take care, keep up the good work, and stay awesome.